Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
Absolutely spot on Arlene. Such a fun cheeky card. Thanks for playing at Addicted to CAS, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Little robin redbreast! What a fabulous image and I love that you kept the colors to a minimum. Such a fun CAS card. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS this week Jaydee
What a wonderful way to 'colour' your wee birds - a gorgeous card that gave me a smile
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Absolutely spot on Arlene. Such a fun cheeky card. Thanks for playing at Addicted to CAS, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!! Robin (Chanti Art Creations)
ReplyDeleteLittle robin redbreast! What a fabulous image and I love that you kept the colors to a minimum. Such a fun CAS card. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee