Sunday, September 13

bliss to me…

 
The Paper Players Challenge #803


Using more of the Distress ink resist pieces I played with yesterday!
I used:
Cream linen card stock
Distress inks (fossilized amber, rusty hinge, barn door)
Gina K. Designs chocolate truffle ink
The Greetery “Autumn Bliss” stamp set
My Favorite Things “Stitched Basic Edges”
Tim Holtz “Pressed Foliage” stamp set


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a striking card! I just adore that sentiment and your leaves are just perfect! What a wonderful way to play with my colors this week; thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite autumn sayings and those skeletal leaves are fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the inky background with the leaves over it. The pretty angle that you've cut makes room for that wonderful sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!