Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
The way you colored the cats and not the cups is so creative and focuses on those caffeinated cats!!! This is a darling card with nice coloring! Thanks so much for sharing this at Just Us Girls!
The way you colored the cats and not the cups is so creative and focuses on those caffeinated cats!!! This is a darling card with nice coloring! Thanks so much for sharing this at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteI may have said the wrong challenge. Thank you for playing at Time Out!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful, and fun card - love it - I may be slightly biased, as I am owned by a ginger cat :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
This is so cute! Love all of those orange kitties! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!
ReplyDelete