I hope you can see how I used the colors from the photo.
I used:
Kraft and white card stock
Distress oxide ink
My Favorite Things “Slimline Drifts & Hills” stencil
My Favorite Things “Seaside Seagulls” Stamp Set
Newton’s Nook Designs “Gull Friends” stamp set and coordinating die
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers
*I also drew the “chips” with a black marker and colored it with Copic


What a fun and fabulous card - love the sentiment, and the chips look so realistic! Great use of the colours in the challenge also
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Super fun card!! I love how your drew in the chips...so creative!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our JUST BEACHY color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Not only did you use the colors but your also nailed the beachy vibe!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC393
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute! I love how you interpreted the colors into your card. Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps.
ReplyDelete