Wednesday, July 8

wood…

 
Rarely do I still buy wood mounted stamps but when I fund this wheated circle I just couldn’t resist…and it was on clearance!
I used:
Stampabilities “Wreath” stamp
My Favorite Things “Trim the Tree” stamps set
Cream card stock
Versamark ink
Gold embossing powder
Foam tape






6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of CAS cards--and especially Christmas ones. This is a wonderful design. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS interpretation of the colours Arlene, I can quite see why you have to have the stamp. Thanks for taking my colours and making them shine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you couldn't pass on this stamp, Arlene. It is very pretty and it heat embossed perfectly. A very pretty CAS card. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant in it's simplicity, Arlene! A good purchase and a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene, that fabulous stamp paired up with gold embossing yielded just a stunning, sophisticated design. I always struggled getting things stamped straight when using wood stamps, so I admire your perfectly centered wreath. Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection - absolutely elegant, understated and STUNNING, Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!