Friday, July 24

today…


Mom always said not to combine different patterns but I just had to!!!
I used:
leopard stencil, unknown company
white card stock
Distress inks
checked colored card stock
CAtherine Pooler “Today Word Die”


7 comments:

  1. What an eye catching card - love your fabulous background!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and great job with our colors - thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/03/2026

    Love the abstract image. Great use of the Color Dare colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool way to use our colors! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun background! Thank for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the use of the colours! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/09/2026

    Love the inked layers! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare. -Heidi M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!