Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
How fun...I love that sentiment and your little "book worm" is adorable!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our HIP TO BE SQUARED challenge over at Sunday Stamps. You nailed our sketch with your "hip" bookworm!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC391
Arlene, I love this sweet image. Being a reader, this card makes me smile! Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!
ReplyDeleteHow fun...I love that sentiment and your little "book worm" is adorable!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our HIP TO BE SQUARED challenge over at Sunday Stamps. You nailed our sketch with your "hip" bookworm!!
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #SSC391
Love getting lost in a good book - this is a gorgeous card with great use of colour
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine