Wednesday, July 8

meowy…


Kitties and presents can cause a mess!
I used:
Kraft and red card stocks
Watercolor paper
Versafine onyx black ink
Distress Oxide inks for water coloring
Anita Jeram “Cozy Cat” stamp set
Anita Jeram “Meowy Christmas” stamp set


3 comments:

  1. It's such a sweet stamp and your CAS and layout suits it purrfectly! Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty - looks as though the wee kitten has just about had too much Christmas... beautifully made,
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Arlene! I should have used this image for a card myself, but I only had the stamped image sent to me by a buddy and then I spilt coffee across it. Seeing your lovely card has made me smile! Thanks for joining the current challenge at The Christmas Kickstart with Lynn and me. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!