Normally I don’t make more than one card per challenge but I wanted to share this technique today!
I went to the Ollie’s Bargain Outlet today just to look around and found Crafter’s Square, was at Dollar Tree, vinyl paper “removable”, the removable was important!
It was only a dollar so I thought I would try it for a masking paper.
IT WORKED!!!
Without tearing the paper and I was able to wipe the excess ink off once I removed the mask so I could use it over and over!
I also used:
Lawn Fawn “Donut Worry” stamp set with coordinating die.
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers


Donuts are just perfect for this color challenge..well any color is a good color for a donut ;-) Great card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenge
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Those donuts look so good! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great find at what sounds like an awesome price too! Love this colourful card
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine