Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
Great use of the colours once again - you seem to thrive on colour challenges, whereas I freeze - I so admire you talent in being able to use the most unlikely combinations. This is a fabulous result and a gorgeous card that would cheer any one up on receiving it Blessings Maxine
Love this!! It's so soft and pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing at Color Dare!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. The shades of colors with the stencil is well done. Thanks for playing with the Color Dare
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning! I love how you used the colors for this challenge. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteOh this is just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the colours once again - you seem to thrive on colour challenges, whereas I freeze - I so admire you talent in being able to use the most unlikely combinations. This is a fabulous result and a gorgeous card that would cheer any one up on receiving it
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine