Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
Adorable, Arlene! This is such a cute image. I can't help but smile when looking at the kitty's grin. I love the colors you used. What a perfect sentiment, too! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute! What an adorable little kitty, and I agree with the sentiment 100%! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players!
Arlene, I totally agree! Life is better at the beach! That little kitty smiling is just the cutest. Such a fun card. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!
Arlene your buried kitty made me smile - so many childhood memories of burying or being buried at the beach, where life is indeed better! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!
I couldn't agree with the sentiment any more! The cat looks like she's got the cream. It's a perfect summer image and I love the colours you've chosen. The red bucket and spade, the hearts and the red layer really bring it all together. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.
Adorable, Arlene! This is such a cute image. I can't help but smile when looking at the kitty's grin. I love the colors you used. What a perfect sentiment, too! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute! What an adorable little kitty, and I agree with the sentiment 100%! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players!
ReplyDeleteArlene, I totally agree! Life is better at the beach! That little kitty smiling is just the cutest. Such a fun card. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteArlene your buried kitty made me smile - so many childhood memories of burying or being buried at the beach, where life is indeed better! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree with the sentiment any more! The cat looks like she's got the cream. It's a perfect summer image and I love the colours you've chosen. The red bucket and spade, the hearts and the red layer really bring it all together. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.
ReplyDeleteLife is always better at the beach Arlene, and this fun card illustrates that beautifully
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine