Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
Hi, Arlene! Not only is this a great boy holiday card, it is a fantastic CAS card.... and just maybe my favorite of all the cards in our August gallery. I absolutely love all the spirit and nostalgia you captured with this one simple image. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas in July challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids!
A great card for a boy - and a wonderful Christmas card also
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Hi, Arlene! Not only is this a great boy holiday card, it is a fantastic CAS card.... and just maybe my favorite of all the cards in our August gallery. I absolutely love all the spirit and nostalgia you captured with this one simple image. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas in July challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids!
ReplyDelete