This was one of the harder challenges I have done lately trying to include things from the photo.
I used:
White card stock
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers
My Favorite Things “Slimline Cloud Edges” stencil
My Favorite Things “Pure Bliss” stamp set
Distress ink


So very cute Arlene! Great sentiment too:) Thanks for joining us at Time Out!
ReplyDeleteI can see how our photo inspired your card! What a cute take on the sunbather by the swimming pool, along with some of the colors!!! Great work! Thank you for playing along at Time Out!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love, love this Arlene - what a great pun you have used!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I can definitely see how the photo inspired your cute card, Arlene. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.
ReplyDeleteArlene, thank you for making me smile! I love a good punny sentiment and this is no exception. What a fabulous scene you created using the inspiration photo. So glad you shared this with us at Time Out this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee