Saturday, October 5

strange…


This card has a whole lotta strange!
The base card is white card stock.
The next layer is gold metallic card stock from the Dollar Tree?
Then a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is water color paper that I used a toilet paper roll to create the ornament with gold metallic water color paint.
Once dry i drew the ornament lines in with a fine line Sharpie marker.
Then I found a package of Harry Potter stickers in my stash and applied them to the ornaments…in memory of the three characters.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Technique Tuesday “Perfect Poinsettia”.


1 comment:

  1. Oh!!! That is SO impressive how you made the ornaments with a toilet roll and then drawing fine lines around the circles. What a clever idea for your strange (but wonderful!) Christmas card!!

    Thanks for joining us for our “Lady Strange” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!