Friday, October 11

koi…


Since my granddaughter is now into koi I thought it would be fun to make her a card with them and the colors worked well with this challenge!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of brown card stock.
On the main white card stock panel I lightly brushed Distress Ink salvaged patina then stamped the koi, unknown company,  with brown ink and colored them with Copic markers.
Next i used My Favorite Things “Wavy Lines” stencil and applied a deeper brushing of the salvaged patina.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Fish you were here” set.


2 comments:

  1. Great job, love the fishes, and the background. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/Member-CIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! I love the fish stamps. The stenciled background is perfection. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!