Wednesday, October 9

dachshund…



My local library is having a craft supply swap next weekend and I am going through my stash of stamps to “weed” out the unused ones like we do in the library when we “weed” out books that are no longer read!
This set I had never used so I gave it one last go before donating it to the swap (I am not going).
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red check card stock.
Next a layer of MFT Stamps cloud paper.
I used MFT dies to cut the piles of snow then taped them to the card front.
These I applied to the card front.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studio “Dashing Dachshund”.
I stamped the images from the set, one on white card stock which I colored with Copic markers and one on red check card stock.
These I trimmed out, glued together and foam taped to the card front.
To finish I stamped the Santa, unknown company, to the cloud card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!