Sunday, October 6

boo…

Halloween is coming and I have to get tons of cards done for my youngest in his group home!
I try to send one a day as it is his favorite holiday.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of purple card stock.
On more black card stock I made a background with Distress Spritz.
I cut a piece to match the sketch and then with the extra I die cut the “boo” using a die from Tim Holtz “Halloween Words:Thin”.
The ghosts were made of heavy white card stock and dies from Tim Holtz “Frightful Things” & “Vault Fright Night”.


2 comments:

  1. Oh this card is delightfully spooky ! Thanks for joning us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous! These ghosts are adorable and your spritzed background is gorgeous. I've been trying to resist the spritzes but my resolve is weakening... Thanks so much for joining us a Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!