Saturday, September 28

wishes…


You have to look quite closely to find the flamingo color as it blended with the honey butter color to make an orange!
The base card is white card stock.
Using dies from My Favorite Things “Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX” with black and honey butter color card stock I made the layers.
On white card stock I die cut the postage using dies from Waffle Flower “Postage Collage Die” then colored it with Distress inks using the Waffle Flower “Postage Collage Blocks Stencil”.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studio “Heartfelt Wishes”, the birds from Waffle Flower “Winter View” stamps and the couple from Art Impressions “WC Silhouette Set” with VersaFine onyx black ink.
This I foam taped to the card front.

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the blended background. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with the postage element. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!