Sunday, September 15

prayers…

 
Stay Crafty with Hero Arts Challenge 9/2024


I recently found this new challenge by Hero Arts and I have so many of their 6”x6” cling stamps that i thought it would be fun to play with them and the challenge.
My first is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece is Hero Arts “Star Light Star Bright Bold Print” inked up with Distress dusty concord, black soot and faded jeans inks, then spritzed before stamping it onto water color paper.
Next I cut a white card stock oval and stamped the small sentiment from Hero Arts “Prayers Stamp 7 Cut” set, toward the bottom of the oval.
All this was applied to the base card.
GTo finish I die cut three black card stock “prayers” from the same set, glued them together and applied them to the card front.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!