Wednesday, September 25

lit…

While listening to some Pentatonix Christmas music I ran across this challenge.
Next i found  Close to My Heart “Little Treasures” set with itty bitty images that could go into a jar.
Though it’s a lightening bug I felt he could lite up in Christmas colors???
I stamped them across the bottom of the card as per the sketch and colored them with Copic markers.
Once dry i applied Wink of Stella glossy to “lite” them up!
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “Inappropriate Christmas” set.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love those little lightbulbs! They're too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and happy Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!