Saturday, September 14

forever…


This is a different way to create stenciled Postal Collage.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of rust card stock.
I die cut more white card stock with the waffle Flower Postal Collage Die.
Next I created a stenciled background on water color paper with Tim Holtz leaf stencil and Ranger mica sprays.
Then I die cut it with the same postage die and trimmed out each “stamp” and glued it with the white frames.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from Waffle Flower Postage Collage stamps.



1 comment:

  1. How unique and FABULOUS! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!