Saturday, August 24

spooky…


Have you ever done this…click on the link for a challenge, get all excited, create your card and then when you go to post it you realize the link is closed!!!
Once again, though I tell myself constantly to check it, I made this card for a challenge and the link is closed.
Luckily I still had Two Old Bats to be able to post as I only have three cards up so far.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main layer is patterned paper that I have had around for over a decade.
I wrapped black twine around it before taping it to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from Trinity Stamps “Sheets & Giggles” on white card stock, die cut it with a circle die and applied Distress Oxide fossilized amber around the edge.
This piece I foam taped to the card front then applied stickers rom an Echo Park PAper Co. sticker sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!