Friday, August 30

rocket…


For a dear friend…
the base card is black card stock.
The main panel is black card stock that I made a background with alcohol inks then added gel pen “stars”.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Space Cadet”.
To finish I stamped the image from the set on black card stock and cut it out with the co-ordinating die, then stamped it again on a piece of the background paper, cut out the circle and applied it to the “ship” before foam taping it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Arlene - love the combination of the spacecraft and sentiment, add in the wonderful AI background and you have created a great card, bound to bring a smile to the recipient
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your alcohol inked background looks fabulous!! The gel pen "stars" are a great touch too. I'm sure your friend will be delighted with the card!

    Thanks for joining us for our “Rocket” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!