Sunday, August 4

adventure…


Hubby and I love to go on day trips during the warmer weather and that usually means to see one of the wonderful lighthouses around Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.
As the guest designer for this challenge I used our trips as my inspiration.
Using the Art Impressions technique to create the water colored square, I used the following stamp sets…
WC Mini Flower Set
WC Lighthouse Set
WC Simple Scene Lake
With Tombow markers, water and brushes I was able to create the lighthouse square.
Once dry I die cut it with a die from My Favorite Things Stamps “Stitched Square STAX”.
The sentiment from Paper Smooches “Happy Travels” was stamped last.

How about joining us for the challenge and show us your favorite vacation spot?




4 comments:

  1. So much interest in such a little tile, awesome. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this fortnight at the AAA Cards Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite - what a wonderful scene within a tiny space!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool that it is all contained in a square. Thanks for guest designing on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fab CAS travel card. Thanks so much for being the guest designer at AAA Cards with your inspirational card Arlene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!