Monday, July 8

whale…


Summer fun for me was always being around the water.
The best Summer was when I went on my honeymoon to Massachusetts, and we were able to se the beautiful ocean.
Summers before that were at the water were lakes, rivers and falls.
The base card is kraft card stock with a panel of blue card stock.
The background piece is from Paper Studio “Beach House” paper pad.
The whales came from PAper Studio Stick-a-bilities.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Best Catch Ever” and die cut it with a die from My Favorite Things “Essential Stitched Sentiment” then glued to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. A whaley wonderful card - love the movement the stickers have given this card - and the punhy sentiment is perfect.
    The joys of living in a relatively small, island nation is that I have never been more than about an hour from the sea, so day trips to the coast have always been part of my life.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Arlene! I love the variety of whales and that paper looks just like the water swirling around them. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, to be by the water is perfect in the summer! Such a clever idea to use the stickers. SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Arlene and a great way to show the whales. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Love those whales as well as that wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!