Sunday, July 28

ice cream…


I can just imagine any kitty purring and meowing with a big bowl of ice cream!
The meow paper is from Newton’s Nook Designs “A Cat’s Life” paper pad and the others are from my stash of papers that matched it.
These I placed on a white card stock base card and stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Summer Treats”.
Using an image from the same set I stamped it on white card stock, colored it with Copic markers, trimmed it out and foam taped it to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. A cute card with a cute kitty... not sure that my boy would eat ice cream, but I would. I am sure it may possibly solve everything - well, most things... :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to see your creativity at Inky Paws! Your card is so cute with the ice cream lovin' Newton! So glad you were inspired to use the IPC sketch!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Arlene! I love your mix of papers and the fun theme! Thanks for joining us over at the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute!! Love this adorable image! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!