Saturday, June 22

pong…


Do you know about beer pong?
Do you think it’s a sport?
Many college kids do!
This, because I don’t drink, it pop pong.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of red card stock.
Using kraft card stock and a Tim Holtz embossing folder, because you need to take the bottle caps off, I made the next layer.
Using red and white card stock with a circle die and a die from My Favorite things “Cool Cup” I made the “special” cup and ping pong ball.
These I applied with foam tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Anything- But-Basic Encouragement” on white card stock and die cut it with a die from MFT “Stitched Oval Word Windows” and foam taped it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. A striking card with the bold colours against the kraft card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card ... very creative! Yes, I guess you're right ... the college crowd considers this to be a sport! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. So original! I like the embossingfolder you used.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!