Friday, June 7

life…


This just proves you should save every little scrap of hand made backgrounds!
The base card is white linen card stock.
Using two small squares of water color backgrounds I made I cut them to the sketch sizes and applied them to the white linen main panel.
From another square of inked water color paper I die cut the leaf using dies from Tim Holtz “Artsy Leaves” (2022) and applied them to the card front.
To finish I used more of the inked water color paper and stamped it with a sentiment from My Favorite Things “Itty Bitty Summer” (2022) with Versmark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I applied to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Arlene! Love these green washes, and SUCH a pretty leaf! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Arlene - Great use of your papers I also save small scraps of paper like that!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also keep my handmade scrap papers. I love how versatile these little scraps are. Gorgeous card. I love all the green. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!