Tuesday, June 4

highland…


Recently I saw the idea for making a highland cow, my favorite animal long before they became popular, using two sets of Marianne Designs dies.
It was SO cute that I had to make one for this challenge…though I changed it up a bit.
The base card is white card stock with flecks of color.
I cut a strip of the colored card stock and one of pink card stock and applied them to the card front.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Sentiment Sampler”with brown ink.
Once I cut the pieces from Marianne Designs cats and dogs sets and glued them together I applied it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute, Arlene - fabulous use of the the die cuts and a fun card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I saw it on AAA Birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!