Wednesday, June 19

happy…


With dragonflies on my mind, so close to my Mom’s birthday, I decided to use them for this creation.
The base card is green card stock with a white card stock panel.
Using more of the green card stock I cut a flag piece and pierced it with Honey Bee Stamps “Spring Leaves A2 Pierced Cover Plate”.
Using premade Distress background papers I cut the circle with circle dies and a die from Picket Fence Studios “Slim Line Cutting System”.
With more premade Distress background paper I punched out the dragonflies with a very old McGill dragonfly punch.
I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things Stamps “Aim For the Clouds” and die cut it with My Favorite Things “Essential Stitch Sentiment” and I foam taped it to the card front.




1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card - great use of the sketch to inspire you, and the green elements come together beautifully to make this masterpiece
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!