Monday, June 3

birthday…


I’ve still been playing with the Tim Holtz technique of spritzing my stamps then coloring them with Distress water color pencils.
They create wonderful images if they are solid stamps.
But even more so if they are the Penny Black images that are a little rough!
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I used Penny Black “flower field” for the technique and once dry I stamped the sentiment, Verve stamps.
I would have used a Penny Black sentiment stamp but I don’t have one with “birthday”.


2 comments:

  1. Love this - the flowers are almost ethereal using this technique
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your watercolor technique. I am going to give that a try! Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!