Saturday, May 18

flowers…


We are about to have Memorial Day here in the USA and this is one card that makes me think of the poppies that our Veterans sell at this time to raise money for other Veterans.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Using water color paper and Altenew “Flowers & Leaves” embossing folder I created the panel.
Next I used Distress Oxide inks with water and a watercolor brush to apply the color.
Once dry I used my Tim Holtz sanding disc to rub off some of the high points of the folder.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Friendship Words:Script” from black card stock and glued it to the front of the card.


2 comments:

  1. The bold flowers are amazing! You did a great job.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - another stunning card - love how you have used the folder
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!