Thursday, May 16

father…


For once matching the colors from what is posted to what I have in the ink pads I own, was fairly simple.
Pool party became Distress cracked pistachio, pebbled path became Distress pumice stone and lost lagoon became evergreen bough.
On water color paper I used the two aquas for a background and die cut it with a die from MFT Stamps “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
Onto that I stamped the image from a Stampin’ Up set using the Distress pumice stone ink.
On a piece of white card stock I applied the pumice stone then die cut it from another die in the set.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Verve Stamps with the pumice stone ink and applied the layers to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Arlene - quiet but stunning, and so appropriate for a Father's Day card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent masculine card! Thanks for sharing it at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bird, Arlene and such a great use of the colours for a Father's Day card! Beautifully done. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!