Wednesday, May 22

bliss…

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #537


Rarely do I do more than one entry for any of the challenges I follow but I had leftover pieces of Distress background that I had made and just wanted to make two fun cards using what I have.
The first one is an Autumn card.
The base card is cream card stock with brown flecks.
I used Autumn colored background leftovers for the stripes in the sketch.
On more cream card stock I stamped the sentiment from The Greetery “Autumn Bliss” and applied ink around the edges.
I foam taped it to the card front.
With what was left of my background pieces I die cut the leaves using the coordinating dies.
These I glue dotted to the card front making them look like they were fluttering by.



4 comments:

  1. Beautifully put together, Arlene! I love your autumn colours with the perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful - the colours and the fabulous quote are perfectly paired Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful fall card. A great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The warm brown colors are great for an autumn card, and the die cut leaves pair perfectly with the sentiment. You've done a great job with our sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at CC&S. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!