Saturday, May 18

always…

No, the patterned paper isn’t a Newton’s Nook Designs paper but it looked so much like the picture that I HAD to use it.
The base card is white card stock.
I taped the green card stock and patterned paper pieces together to die cut the heart using a Newton’s Nook Designs die from “Hearts Frame Die”.
On the card within the heart cut I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Birdbath”.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Antics” and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out to glue to the card front.
I wanted to create the image from the picture as much as I could to send to my friend with cats!


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the kitties surrounded by all that floral prettiness! So glad you were inspired to share with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh... so sweet, Arlene! I love the kitties in the heart! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Arlene - and such a wonderful use of the inspiration photo
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Arlene! I love the kitties nestled in the heart - so sweet! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful!! I love your gorgeous coloring on the kitties!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!