Sunday, May 12

10 years…


Congratulations to AAA Cards Challenge on ten years of challenging us to create!
The base card is white card stock with brown card stock.
The main panel is white card stock.
Using a background I had made in the past I cut the 10 using an I and O die from MFT Stamps “Impact Alphabet” and glued them to the card front.
USIng a piece of brown card stock and a bunny die, unknown company, I cut it out and glued that to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Birthday”.

Join AAA Cards for CAS fun!


6 comments:

  1. aww cute little bunny and use of the 10th birthday occasion. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Arlene - love your digits and the way you have the bunny sitting on them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little rabbit sitting there! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute rabbit, love how you placed him on the numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That oh so cute bunny that I don't own. Gosh isn't it perfect on the die cut numbers. Thanks for all you support and joining in as we celebrate 10 years at AAA cards. I understand you were part of the past DT so you are one of the reasons the challenge is still going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!