Saturday, April 13

photo…


This challenge requires copying a photo.
I have recently become enamored of Scottish cows…

I found this photo online and fell in love with this beautiful creature.
The base card is white card stock.
Using dies from MFT Stamps “Stitched Square STAX” , I cut black and white card stock.
on the white card stock square i stamped the image from Heffy Doodle”Highland Honeys” and colored it with Copic markers.
Next I made a mask for the cow and using stencils from MFT Stamps “Oval Extraordinaire” with Distress inks I made the sky and grass.
Please note that I taped the edges to keep them white to look more like a photo.
This I taped to the black square and then to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Note Quotes”, as this is how I feel about these critters!



 


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Arlene - I have a friend who has Highland cattle - they are very docile beasties. Your colouring of the image and background is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome photo and card!! I have wonderful memories of Scottish cows during a holiday to Scotland with my son - so I'm particularly enamoured with your cow!

    Thanks for joining us for our “Photograph” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! Your coloring is amazing (as always) and this image is so cute and perfect for the picture challenge. I think I might have to get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!