Monday, April 15

color…


For this challenge I chose under the “I” (bright, critter, Lawn Cuts, stamp & cute).
Seriously what from Lawn Fawn isn’t cute!!!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of green card stock and a layer of Lawn Fawn patterned paper.
From more green card stock I die cut the easel and stool using Lawn Cuts “Canvas and Easel”.
From the same set I cut a canvas from white card stock.
On the canvas I stamped the mice from Lawn Fawn “Hey There, Hayrides Mice Add-On” and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Color My World” and colored it with Copic markers.
From :awn Fawn “Color My World” & “Scootin’ By” I stamped the crayon and mouse that I colored with Copic makers, trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to combine the different stamp sets! You can't go wrong with Lawn Fawn if you're looking for cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!