Monday, April 8

bloom…


This was a hard match for me concerning the frosty blue.
I chose Distress speckled egg.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the image from Stampingbella “tumbleblossom #3” using MFT Stamps insulation pink ink.
Next I colored the image with Distress water color pencils speckled egg and gathered twigs.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Pinkfresh “Known & Loved” with Distress Archival ground espresso.
Since the flower turned out a little more grey than I thought it would I flicked some Distress ink speckled egg to get the frosty blue tone!


3 comments:

  1. I like this so much the soft colors, and the sentiment is great, thank you for playing our color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a wonderful day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made - the colours work so well.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! You sure keep busy with all these challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!