Thursday, March 7

yawn…


Cupcakes and coffee….oh yes!
The base card is white cad stock with a layer of orange card stock.
On the main white card stock panel I stenciled using Newton’s Nook Designs “Mugs Stencil” and Distress inks prize ribbon and spiced marmalade.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Mug” and sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Loves Coffee”.
This I colored with Copic markers, trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. This is darling!! I love the stenciled background. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love your stencilled background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!