Tuesday, March 26

friend…


Pulling from my “To be colored” envelope yet again I found the three giraffes, unknown company, and after matching some patterned paper I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and the patterned paper.
I cut out the three giraffe squares and foam taped them to the card front.
To finish I drew a square to match and stamped it with a stamp from Paper Smooches”Sentiment Sampler”, cut it out and foam taped it to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. This fun and funny card would make anyone smile! SO cute! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Arlene - fun images, and I love how you have used them here, also your pp is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a terrific card! I love the giraffes and the background design. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE all these fun giraffes! That background paper is amazing! Such a great take on our sketch! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!