Saturday, March 16

folk birds…

 

It’s another time for me to be going through my stamps, using them and deciding if they are to stay in my collection.
Another Pinkfresh Studio set is under evaluation and the result…I am definitely keeping this set!
The base card is cream linen card stock with a layer of blue textured card stock.
On another piece of cream linen card stock I stenciled the image with Pinkfresh Studio “Folk Art Birds”and die cut them out with the coordinating die.
I glued all the pieces to the card front with glue but the birds which I applied with foam tape.



7 comments:

  1. I've seen this set a few times now and I love it! Your card is simply magical, and I love your colour palette, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a striking card--definitely a keeper! I love the deep blue background which makes the die cut just pop. Using the stamps before you make a decision about keeping them is such a good idea. I'm keeping that in mind as I go through some of mine. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Arlene and definitely a keeper. Love your deep rich tones. Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this !!!!!
    Great colors !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/19/2024

    Beautiful! Love the folk flower design and fabulous take with the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge! - Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this card turned out very, very well in our color combo. I love the folk design and I am so curious to know if you kept this in your collection. Also, what a great idea to use it and then decide. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Arlene - love the way you have used the challenge colours and the wonderful stamp and die set. Popping the birds up a smidgen certainly makes them eye catching
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!