Thursday, February 15

my Navy guy…


This will definitely be the card for my hubby next year!
He is a disabled Viet Nam vet so this card will be perfect for him.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and then a layer of kraft card stock.
On water color paper I made a Tim Holtz background with Distress inks, stamped the anchor from Tim Holtz “Mariner” set and colored it with Distress watercolor pencils.
I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Crazy Talk”.
This I applied to the card front with strips of black card stock.
On more water color paper I made another, darker, background and cut it out with dies from Tim Holtz “Falling Hearts” and foam taped them to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. Great card for a navy guy. Thank you for your husband's service.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!