Thursday, February 29

good days…


Here I am again using just one companies supplies for a bunch of challenges.
This one especially because I noted that Newton’s Nook Designs are retiring a bunch of their images…so sad.
The base card is white card stock.
Using patterned paper from Newton’s Nook Designs “Coffee House Stories” paper pad for the sketch first.
I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Caffinated Cats” on the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the Newton from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Loves Coffee”, trimmed it out and applied it to the card front with foam tape.


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I just love cute, little Newton! Those little coffee cups are so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with this sentiment :) Such a sweet card and an adorable kitty. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!