Thursday, February 29

chase your dreams…

If you chase your dreams I am sure you will be lucky enough to enjoy your life!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The background piece is from Newton’s Nook Designs “A Cat’s Life” paper pad.
Using more of the same paper with a die from Newton’s Nook Designs “Heart Frame Dies” I cut enough hearts to make a four leaf clover and trimmed out a stem to add to it.
Next I used white card stock to die cut a larger heart and stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Unwinds”.
These I glued together.
On more white card stock I stamped the Newton from the same set and colored him with Copic markers before trimming him out with scissors.
All these pieces I glued together then foam taped to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable and sweet card! Thanks for playing with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and creative! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love the way you colored Newton and how you used the heart dies to create the clover! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calico cat is colored wonderfully! Such a fun St. Patty's card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!