Wednesday, January 17

thanks…


This card is very much like a card I did a couple challenges ago but I felt it was different enough to post for this challenge.
The base card is white card stock.
Using black card stock I die cut the background with Lawn Fawn “Rainy Backdrop: Landscape” and applying it to the base card.
From red and lime green card stock I die cut the flower and sentiment using Lawn Fawn “Reveal Wheel Tulip Add-On” and “Scripty Thanks” dies.
These I glued and foam taped to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. this is a s dramatic as the previous card Arlene - I love the limited colour palette and the way you have used it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish for spring! Fantastic card! The bold colours are delightful. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!