Wednesday, January 24

fairy…


Fairytales or fairy tales this card is whichever you like!
The base card is white card stock. with a layer of black card stock and then a layer of Lawn Fawn patterned paper.
Using a die fromLawn Fawn “Canvas and Easel” I cut a piece of white card stock.
On this I stamped the. globe from Lawn Fawn “Snow Globe Scenes” and masked it off in order to stamp the images from Lawn Fawn “Fairy Friends”.
These I colored with Copic markers before stamping the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Simply Celebrate Critters Add-On”
I backed this piece with black card stock and foam taped it to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Arlene - great use of the theme
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love how you put the fairy in a snow globe. I adore that background too. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/02/2024

    Such an adorable card. Love the little fairy in the snow globe 🥰

    Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
    Revati
    DT Member, CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the little fairy image - it's too cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great day!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!