Sunday, October 22

you…


Autumn is my favorite time of year and I don’t always want to make Thanksgiving cards only with my favorite colors.
These cards will be for friends who need to know how precious they are.
The base card is white card stock .
I used a aper pad from Carta Bella and cut pieces to put together on a brown card stock piece that I then applied to the card front.
Using the same brown card stock and a die, unknown company, I cut out the sentiment and glued it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Arlene - love the die cut. May you friends who receive this be blessed .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card using DP.Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon this week .
    ~Imke , My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!