Wednesday, October 4

get well…

 
The Male Room Challenge…Get Well Soon

have been honored to be asked to guest design for The Male Room Challenge, since winning one of their challenges.
Recently I learned that you can use stencils with a foam applicator and Tim Holtz mica sprays, so I had to try it for this challenge.
On a kraft base card I placed the Tim Holtz “Pinecones” stencil.
On my mat I sprayed two Tim Holtz mica sprays and pickking them up with a foam applicator I applied them through the stencil.
Once dry I cut two pieces of brown card tsock and glued it to the card front.
With more brown card stock and a die from love Nicole I cut three sentiments, glued them together and then glued them to the card front.

Won’t you join in the fun?
You could be the next guest designer!







3 comments:

  1. The stencilled background looks beautiful, what a great way to achieve it. Thanks for being Guest Designer at The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use mica sprays, Arlene, and your card is a beauty using the technique!
    Congratulations on your GDT spot
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being the GDT for The Male Room blog. I like how the mica give a nice shimmer to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!