Sunday, July 23

monochrome…


I was so glad to be asked to guest design for this challenge.
My first thought was using charcoal pencils to create the grey tones with the black.
Then I thought to use a stencil that I could use any ink color to create shades.
On a white card stock card I placed one of the stencils from Concord & 9th  “Retro Petals Turnabout Stencils.
With Distress Oxide dusty concord ink I applied a light coat.
I turned the stencil and applied a heavier coat.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, direct from the ink pad a couple of time to get a darker finish!
True monochrome…all the same color ink!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Arlene, thank you for stepping in as our Guest Designer at such short notice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant monochrome card Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!